Below are our FAQs. If your Q&A isn't there, Simply contact us!
Reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information regarding us!
Click 'Reach Us' to Email us!
Before we Connect You Nationally & Overseas, Sharing those important messages, photos etc… It’s important for you to understand that by using our Services, you allow us to collect, use, disclose, and retain your personal information and other information that we will never read or listen to the content you are sharing privately to other users. You can be sure that we will only use your information as described in CYNO’s Policy.
Account Information. You provide your mobile phone number and basic information to create your CYNO account. You provide us, all in accordance with applicable laws, the phone numbers in your mobile address book on a regular basis, including those of both the users of our Services and your other contacts.. If you desire you may also add additional information to your account, such as a profile picture, email address and other needed information. Some other information which may also be collected includes but not limited to; Your name, Date of Birth, Contact stored in your device, Photos, Audio Status/Microphone access & Text Status.
Messages. We do not retain your messages in an ordinary fashion of providing our services to you. Once your messages (including your chats, photos, videos, audio status messages and share location information) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. We do not store any information about you or your contacts which is sent via CYNO Messaging. Any messages which fail to send will be kept on our servers for a MAXIMUM of 30 days. We also provide end-to-end encryption for our services, which is on by default, when you and the people who you message use our app. By us providing an End-to-End encryption service this mean that at any point, Any of the information you share with other users won’t be visible to either us (CYNO Messaging) or a Third Party who we are in association with.
Customer Support. For any CYNO user that has an enquiry regarding our messaging service or information about their account. Then there is a customer support email address ready for you to contact us at any point during your time on the application: Support@CynoApp.co.uk
Deleting Your Account/Information. As part of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) We are obligated to provide you with the information we hold on you (the user). On request you can contact us via email (Support@CynoApp.co.uk) If you wish, Any information we hold on you should not be stored on our servers or any third party servers.
Self-Destructing Messages. user). During the Whisper mode, any messages sent to the selected user will automatically self-destruct within 60 seconds of viewing the message.
CYNO MESSAGING OR ANY THIRD PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH CYNO MESSAGING, DOES NOT AND WILL NEVER STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD/PERSONAL PAYMENT INFORMATION.
CYNO Messaging does not currently offer any In-App purchases, Within the actual application or on our official Website located at: www.CynoApp.co.uk
DO NOT BE FOOL BY ANYONE PRETENDING TO BE CYNO TO GATHER/GAIN YOUR PERSONAL PAYMENT INFORMATION!
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 16. Therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information via our website, application, services, or tools from anyone under 16. In the EEA/EU, certain default privacy settings will be applied to users under the age of 16 and can only be changed if the legal guardian instructs so in writing.
We, at CYNO, know that security is important to our users along with any other company that stores information. We care about the security of your information. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use include firewalls (third party), data encryption and information access authorization controls. We need your help too: it is your responsibility to make sure that your personal information is accurate and that your password(s) and account registration information are secure and not shared with third-parties. All of CYNO features are secured with end-to-end encryption: one-to-one messages, group messages, and private media sharing. This means that the encryption keys are stored only on the clients’ devices and no one, not even us over at CYNO; have the power to access that type of information.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, don’t hesitate to contact us at: SUPPORT@CynoApp.co.ukOr visit our Q&A page here: www.cynoapp.co.uk/qa.html
The information presented below outlines the terms and conditions we, at CYNO, Require from all of our users. This agreement is not a legal document but a binding document between us, CYNO (Cyno, CYNO messaging, CYNO Messenger), and YOU, The user.
1. Future Updates. We are always working on adding additional features to our services, and because of that, and also since sometimes applicable laws change, we may revise and reissue these Terms occasionally, by posting updated Terms. You consent and agree to receive notices of updates of these Terms through our posting of updated Terms on the Services. If you do not agree to update Terms, you should stop using our services and/or close your account. Your continued use of any of our Services will be deemed as your acceptance of any revisions.
2. Legal age of consent, If you are under the age of consent in the EU (16) to form a binding agreement, you should only use our Service if you are over the age of 16 or have the legal consent of your parent or guardian for your use of our Service which will still require you to be over the age of 16 if you are within or even outside of the EU. You should use our Service only if you are fully able to understand and enter into and comply with these Terms. Our services are not intended for children under 16: if you are under 16, please wait until you turn 16 to use them.
3. CORRECT INFORMATION ONLY! To be part of CYNO service(s) or some of the features, We require only ONE THING, and that is, That you understand, you will be asked to provide true and complete registration details, including your correct age. If we at CYNO believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right prevent you from accessing our services, or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your account WITHOUT notice.
4. Trademarks and Copyrights. Our services and materials incorporated by CYNO on our services (“Material”) are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights (“Copyrights”). Some of the characters, logos, or other images incorporated by CYNO in our services are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, and/or service marks owned by CYNO or others (“Trademarks”). CYNO or its licensors own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Material and service, and by using our services, you do not acquire any ownership rights in service or Materials contained therein. CYNO respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of our services to do the same.
5. Usage of our material. Your right to make use of our service and any material or other content appearing on it is subject to your compliance with these terms. You may not modify, or use the material or any other content on our services for any purpose not permitted by these Terms. Such prohibited use violates these terms and may be a violation of the Copyrights and/or Trademarks protected by law.
You may access and display material and all other content displayed on our services for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on any computer, tablet, smart watch, or mobile device you own or control. The material and all other content on this service may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used in any way unless specifically authorized by CYNO/CYNO Messaging Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software on this service into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the material and/or the services.
6. Exterior Notifications. THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND OPINIONS INCLUDED AND/OR EXPRESSED IN OR ON PUBLIC ACCOUNTS AND/OR PUBLIC CHATS, COMMENT SECTIONS, COMMUNITY CHATS, OR OTHER FORUMS ON THIS SERVICE (“FORUMS”) ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF THE CYNO/CYNO MESSAGING GROUP OR CONTENT PROVIDERS. CYNO/CYNO MESSAGING DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO MONITOR OR REVIEW FORUMS, AND THE CONTENT OF FORUMS IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CYNO/CYNO MESSAGING. CYNO/CYNO MESSAGING MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY ANY CONTENT WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY AT ANY TIME IN CYNO/CYNO MESSAGING’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY USE OF THE FORUMS WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SET OUT ABOVE.
7. Users Content, We have different features allowing you to do so. However, because we want to protect you and other Users and make sure your experience is positive, we reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any user content on the service, to suspend or terminate users, and to block participants of CYNO public chats without liability to us, including where such user content, in our sole discretion, violates these terms, including these house rules, or any additional terms, or that we otherwise find objectionable. We also reserve the right to respond to user support requests or reports provided through the CYNO App, or protect the rights, property or safety of CYNO, its users and the public.
9. General Enquires. If any of these Terms are adjudged, by written decision, to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between you and CYNO relating to the matters contained here and the service. In the event you read these terms in any language other than English, you agree that in the event of any discrepancies, the English version shall prevail.
10. If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, don’t hesitate to contact us at: SUPPORT@CynoApp.co.ukOr visit our Q&A page here: www.cynoapp.co.uk/qa.html